As one of the services to its members, TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY holds periodic education and training events to promote innovation at the local level and provide direct technical assistance to interested parties.
The core Technical Assistance program consists of the following key components:
- A “help desk” to connect residents, officials and businesses with expertise and resources to advance the TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY plan.
- A web-based library of resources to assist with local planning activities.
- A speaker’s bureau of experts to make presentations on relevant topics at meetings and events throughout the region.
- Advisory services in select topic categories (such as the Local Community Capacity Grant Program).
Examples of education and training events facilitated by TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY include:
- An annual consortium membership meeting
- Half-day “issue-oriented” workshops
- Webinars and web-based learning opportunities
- Presentations at external conferences