- Work to advance the HUD-DOT-EPA Federal Partnership for Sustainable Communities “livability” principles as they may be applied in the region and the project goals to be established as part of the planning process.
- Participate in TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY by sitting on one or more of the standing committees and/or partnership groups if invited to do so by the Executive Committee.
- Attend TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY’s annual meeting/conference and at least two additional learning events sponsored by TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY each year.
- Share plans, information and data if requested.
- Respond to an annual survey that will help track implementation activity and identify “success stories” as part of annual progress review process.
- Make a good faith effort to advance implementation of the Regional Plan for Sustainable Development, once developed, through the plans, policies, programs and investment decisions under their purview and within the constraints of available financial and other resources.
UPCOMING EVENTSUPCOMING EVENTS
Upcoming EventsSep30Tueall-day 3rd Annual ManufactureNJ Industry Week Events3rd Annual ManufactureNJ Industr…Sep 30 – Oct 3 all-dayAdvance Manufacturing Plant Tours StudentTour of Edison Museum NJIT Career Day and Job Fair Meet Dr. Mary Gatta, author of best – selling 2014 [...]Oct8Wed8:00 am RISING TIDE CAPITAL 2014 LOCAL LIVING ECONOMIES SUMMIT @ St. Peter's UniversityRISING TIDE CAPITAL 2014 LOCAL L… @ St. Peter's UniversityOct 8 @ 8:00 am – 4:00 pmThe 2014 Local Living Economies Summit is a leadership in action forum where participants explore and act upon policies and solutions that result in a [...]9:00 am Creative Placemaking Planning Workshop for Real Estate Professionals @ Bloomfield College LibraryCreative Placemaking Planning Wo… @ Bloomfield College LibraryOct 8 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pmThe Center for Creative Placemaking at Bloomfield College is pleased to offer a professional training workshop designed for real estate professionals to help them become [...]Oct10Fri8:00 am The Future of Preservation Funding Policy Briefing @ D&R Greenway Land TrustThe Future of Preservation Fundi… @ D&R Greenway Land TrustOct 10 @ 8:00 am – 10:30 amThe referendum for a stable source of open space funding barely made it onto the November ballot. Tom Gilbert, Keep It Green will describe what [...]Oct17Fri8:30 am Policy Briefing: NJ’s Complicated Affordable Housing Policies: Considering the Alternaitves @ Thomas Edison State CollegePolicy Briefing: NJ’s Complicate… @ Thomas Edison State CollegeOct 17 @ 8:30 am – 11:30 amGiven the quagmire of this recent history of COAH proposals and litigation in NJ, maybe it’s time to review how other states are facilitating affordable [...]Oct21Tueall-day Building Healthy Places at the ULI Fall Meeting @ Javits CenterBuilding Healthy Places at the U… @ Javits CenterOct 21 – Oct 23 all-dayThe Urban League Institute’s 2014 Fall Meeting, to be held October 21–23 in New York City, will feature rich content about how to create healthy [...]
View Calendar Add Add