- Work to advance the HUD-DOT-EPA Federal Partnership for Sustainable Communities “livability” principles as they may be applied in the region and the project goals to be established as part of the planning process.
- Participate in TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY by sitting on one or more of the standing committees and/or partnership groups if invited to do so by the Executive Committee.
- Attend TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY’s annual meeting/conference and at least two additional learning events sponsored by TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY each year.
- Share plans, information and data if requested.
- Respond to an annual survey that will help track implementation activity and identify “success stories” as part of annual progress review process.
- Make a good faith effort to advance implementation of the Regional Plan for Sustainable Development, once developed, through the plans, policies, programs and investment decisions under their purview and within the constraints of available financial and other resources.
UPCOMING EVENTSUPCOMING EVENTS
Upcoming EventsJul24Thu8:00 am HART Annual Meeting & Awards Breakfast @ Grand ColonialHART Annual Meeting & Awards Bre… @ Grand ColonialJul 24 @ 8:00 am – 10:00 amJoin HART next Thursday, July 24, 2014, for a morning of great networking and a review of HART’s efforts this year in promoting sustainable [...]Jul30Wed5:00 pm Coastal Flooding Solutions Public Meeting @ City Hall Council ChambersCoastal Flooding Solutions Publi… @ City Hall Council ChambersJul 30 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pmJersey City will host a public open house in cooperation with NOAA, Stevens Institute of Technology and Baker Engineering to review coastal flooding solutions recommended [...]Jul31Thu5:00 pm PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE FOR THE ROUTE 37 ECONOMIC CORRIDOR VISION PLAN @ Ocean County Library – Toms River BranchPUBLIC OPEN HOUSE FOR THE ROUTE… @ Ocean County Library – Toms River BranchJul 31 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pmThe project team behind the Route 37 Economic Corridor Vision Plan will host a public open house information session. They will provide a general project [...]5:00 pm Sustainable Fare for Sustainable Jersey Farm to Table Dinner @ Terhune Orchards, PrincetonSustainable Fare for Sustainable… @ Terhune Orchards, PrincetonJul 31 @ 5:00 pmJoin us in supporting Sustainable Jersey at our 3rd annual Farm to Table Dinner at Terhune Orchards. All 7 courses of our tasting menu will [...]Sep4Thu6:00 pm La Casa de Don Pedro’s 2nd Annual Burgers and Brew @ McLoone's BoathouseLa Casa de Don Pedro’s 2nd Annua… @ McLoone's BoathouseSep 4 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pmJoin La Casa de Don Pedro for our second annual Burgers and Brew! The casual evening celebrates the end of summer with a bonfire overlooking [...]Sep12Fri9:00 am Downtown New Jersey Annual Conference “How to Get Feet on the Street in Your Downtown” @ Hamilton StageDowntown New Jersey Annual Confe… @ Hamilton StageSep 12 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pmItinerary Registration at 8:00 am-9:00am Welcome / Redevelopment Trends in NJ: Robert Goldsmith, President, DNJ Welcome: Mayor Samson Steinman Morning Plenary Speaker: Chris Daggett, President [...]
View Calendar Add Add