- Work to advance the HUD-DOT-EPA Federal Partnership for Sustainable Communities “livability” principles as they may be applied in the region and the project goals to be established as part of the planning process.
- Participate in TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY by sitting on one or more of the standing committees and/or partnership groups if invited to do so by the Executive Committee.
- Attend TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY’s annual meeting/conference and at least two additional learning events sponsored by TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY each year.
- Share plans, information and data if requested.
- Respond to an annual survey that will help track implementation activity and identify “success stories” as part of annual progress review process.
- Make a good faith effort to advance implementation of the Regional Plan for Sustainable Development, once developed, through the plans, policies, programs and investment decisions under their purview and within the constraints of available financial and other resources.
UPCOMING EVENTSUPCOMING EVENTS
Upcoming EventsMar11Tue6:00 pm FINAL PRESENTATION FOR THE SPRINGFIELD – MORRIS AVENUE CORRIDOR VISION PLAN @ The Springfield Township Municipal Building, Township Committee Rooms, Second FloorFINAL PRESENTATION FOR THE SPRIN… @ The Springfield Township Municipal Building, Township Committee Rooms, Second FloorMar 11 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pmDownload the Event Flyer. Download the Press Release for more details. WHAT: The final presentation of plan recommendations and an open house information session for [...]Mar13Thu5:30 pm Paterson CPTED Fourth and Fifth Ward Meeting @ Crossroads Ministry CenterPaterson CPTED Fourth and Fifth … @ Crossroads Ministry CenterMar 13 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pmEvent Flyer The meeting will be focused on discussing Ellison St., Rosa Parks Blvd., 10th Ave. and Market St. Help make your streets & community [...]Mar14Fri8:00 am Redevelopment Forum 2014 @ Hyatt Hotel and Conference CenterRedevelopment Forum 2014 @ Hyatt Hotel and Conference CenterMar 14 @ 8:00 am – 4:00 pmNew Jersey Future’s annual Redevelopment Forum is our biggest event of the year, attracting nearly 500 local and state officials, citizen activists, development professionals, architects, [...]Mar18Tue5:00 pm Middlesex Greenway Open House @ Metuchen Senior CenterMiddlesex Greenway Open House @ Metuchen Senior CenterMar 18 @ 5:00 pm – 7:30 pmCome by the open house and provide feedback on the Middlesex Greenway Access Plan. Do you use the Middlesex Greenway? Have you heard of this [...]Mar21Fri10:15 am Creative Placemaking Program @ Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, DavisCreative Placemaking Program @ Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, DavisMar 21 @ 10:15 am – 11:00 amDowntown New Jersey invites you to a program on Creative Placemaking. The Center for Creative Placemaking (CCP) provides expertise on how to utilize the arts and culture [...]Mar27Thu5:30 pm Paterson CPTED First Ward Meeting @ BridgeHope Community Development CenterPaterson CPTED First Ward Meeting @ BridgeHope Community Development CenterMar 27 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pmEvent Flyer The meeting will be focused on discussing East and North Main Sts. Help make your streets & community safer! We want to hear [...]
View Calendar Add Add