- Work to advance the HUD-DOT-EPA Federal Partnership for Sustainable Communities “livability” principles as they may be applied in the region and the project goals to be established as part of the planning process.
- Participate in TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY by sitting on one or more of the standing committees and/or partnership groups if invited to do so by the Executive Committee.
- Attend TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY’s annual meeting/conference and at least two additional learning events sponsored by TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY each year.
- Share plans, information and data if requested.
- Respond to an annual survey that will help track implementation activity and identify “success stories” as part of annual progress review process.
- Make a good faith effort to advance implementation of the Regional Plan for Sustainable Development, once developed, through the plans, policies, programs and investment decisions under their purview and within the constraints of available financial and other resources.
UPCOMING EVENTSUPCOMING EVENTS
Upcoming EventsDec3Wed9:00 am Creative Placemaking Planning for Real Estate Professionals @ Bloomfield College Library Room 205Creative Placemaking Planning fo… @ Bloomfield College Library Room 205Dec 3 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pmEVENT FLYER Back by popular demand! Creative Placemaking Planning for Real Estate Professionals Creative Placemaking is emerging as one of the most comprehensive and vital [...]Dec15Mon10:00 am FHEA Workshop #2 @ Paul Robeson Campus Center and the Rutgers-Newark CampusFHEA Workshop #2 @ Paul Robeson Campus Center and the Rutgers-Newark CampusDec 15 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pmTogether North Jersey will be holding a workshop to discuss the draft findings of the Fair Housing and Equity Assessment on December 15th from 10am [...]1:00 pm TNJ Standing Committee @ Paul Robeson Campus Center and the Rutgers-Newark CampusTNJ Standing Committee @ Paul Robeson Campus Center and the Rutgers-Newark CampusDec 15 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pmDue to a conflict, the date for the next Together North Jersey Standing Committee meeting has been changed from December 4 to December 15, 2014. The [...]
View Calendar Add Add