- Work to advance the HUD-DOT-EPA Federal Partnership for Sustainable Communities “livability” principles as they may be applied in the region and the project goals to be established as part of the planning process.
- Participate in TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY by sitting on one or more of the standing committees and/or partnership groups if invited to do so by the Executive Committee.
- Attend TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY’s annual meeting/conference and at least two additional learning events sponsored by TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY each year.
- Share plans, information and data if requested.
- Respond to an annual survey that will help track implementation activity and identify “success stories” as part of annual progress review process.
- Make a good faith effort to advance implementation of the Regional Plan for Sustainable Development, once developed, through the plans, policies, programs and investment decisions under their purview and within the constraints of available financial and other resources.
UPCOMING EVENTSUPCOMING EVENTS
Upcoming EventsSep4Thu6:00 pm La Casa de Don Pedro’s 2nd Annual Burgers and Brew @ McLoone's BoathouseLa Casa de Don Pedro’s 2nd Annua… @ McLoone's BoathouseSep 4 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pmJoin La Casa de Don Pedro for our second annual Burgers and Brew! The casual evening celebrates the end of summer with a bonfire overlooking [...]Sep12Fri9:00 am Downtown New Jersey Annual Conference “How to Get Feet on the Street in Your Downtown” @ Hamilton StageDowntown New Jersey Annual Confe… @ Hamilton StageSep 12 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pmItinerary Registration at 8:00 am-9:00am Welcome / Redevelopment Trends in NJ: Robert Goldsmith, President, DNJ Welcome: Mayor Samson Steinman Morning Plenary Speaker: Chris Daggett, President [...]
View Calendar Add Add