- Work to advance the HUD-DOT-EPA Federal Partnership for Sustainable Communities “livability” principles as they may be applied in the region and the project goals to be established as part of the planning process.
- Participate in TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY by sitting on one or more of the standing committees and/or partnership groups if invited to do so by the Executive Committee.
- Attend TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY’s annual meeting/conference and at least two additional learning events sponsored by TOGETHER NORTH JERSEY each year.
- Share plans, information and data if requested.
- Respond to an annual survey that will help track implementation activity and identify “success stories” as part of annual progress review process.
- Make a good faith effort to advance implementation of the Regional Plan for Sustainable Development, once developed, through the plans, policies, programs and investment decisions under their purview and within the constraints of available financial and other resources.
UPCOMING EVENTSUPCOMING EVENTS
Upcoming EventsApr7Tue5:00 pm The Bayonne Bridge Navigational Clearance “Raise the Roadway” Program presentation @ Special Events Forum, Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public PolicyThe Bayonne Bridge Navigational … @ Special Events Forum, Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public PolicyApr 7 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pmA presentation by Joann Papageorgis, Program Director of The Bayonne Bridge Navigational Clearance Program, will deliver a presentation providing an overview of the innovative approach [...]Apr28Tue8:00 am Resilient Communities Seminar @ Middlesex County Fire AcademyResilient Communities Seminar @ Middlesex County Fire AcademyApr 28 @ 8:00 am – 12:00 pmPlease join the Middlesex County Board of Chosen Freeholders on April 28, 2015 for a workshop exploring the resources and assistance programs available to strengthen [...]May5Tue8:30 am Leading the Way: From Plan to Implementation @ Paul Robeson Campus Center, Rutgers University-Newark, University HeightsLeading the Way: From Plan to Im… @ Paul Robeson Campus Center, Rutgers University-Newark, University HeightsMay 5 @ 8:30 am – 4:30 pmLeading the Way: From Plan to Implementation – May 5, 2015 Paul Robeson Campus Center, Rutgers University-Newark, University Heights 350 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. [...]
View Calendar Add Add